PDA

View Full Version : Annuaki vs Human =?

rema1000
02-13-2009, 11:17
One of the theory about 2012
Is that the ppl Annuaki live on the planet Nibiru, planet X (Maya), or Nephilim from the bible. Old written things from the maya culture explains that they came from heaven and tried to make slaves to win out gold from earth. Now that all the maya gold is gone what do u think they will say when they come back in 2012? pissed? Gold is btw very good for protecting against cosmic radiation.

If you search net the Annuaki is like 3 meters high created us (human) with gen tech.. not to smart (we only use 10% of our brain) +++

But i was thinking last time they was here they met the maya with bows and arrows? Do you think they will get a little suprise now when we meet the fuckers with machineguns and jet fighters? :)

88Chaz88
02-13-2009, 11:22
''One thing's for sure, they aint gettin the T.V.''

- Mars Attacks

IthroZada
02-13-2009, 12:46
(we only use 10% of our brain) +++

Absolutely false

Sbrafk
02-13-2009, 13:15
i want what you're smoking

Tribaja
02-13-2009, 14:11
i want what you're smoking

I call shotgun !

Darksoul_
02-13-2009, 14:59
Is that the ppl Annuaki live on the planet Nibiru, planet X (Maya), or Nephilim from the bible. Old written things from the maya culture explains that they came from heaven and tried to make slaves to win out gold from earth. Now that all the maya gold is gone what do u think they will say when they come back in 2012? pissed? Gold is btw very good for protecting against cosmic radiation.

If you search net the Annuaki is like 3 meters high created us (human) with gen tech.. not to smart (we only use 10% of our brain) +++

But i was thinking last time they was here they met the maya with bows and arrows? Do you think they will get a little suprise now when we meet the fuckers with machineguns and jet fighters? :)
you should verify your sources cause they are blatantly wrong.

Mayans never mentioned the annunaki, the sumerian civilization tells tales about the gold dust & annunaki's however (according to stitchin)

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT goddamnit

edit: the mayans mentioned 'winged gods from the sky', could be interpreted as serpents/annunaki gods, but there is no definite evidence that both mayans & sumerians talked about the same creatures (if these creatures exist at all)

Agge
02-13-2009, 17:16
Wow, you're completely nuts aren't you OP?

88Chaz88
02-13-2009, 17:20
Wow, you're completely nuts aren't you OP?

Have you seen his sig?

saltwaterteffy
02-13-2009, 17:22
(we only use 10% of our brain) +++

this thread has made that painfully obvious

Aacevedo
02-13-2009, 18:24
Hey , I use 100% of my brain... sadly I use it in non constructive ways.

Aragoni
02-13-2009, 18:25
Humans always win.

Skyborn
02-13-2009, 18:33
this thread has made that painfully obvious

Humans always win.

Viking man is right, in this case taffy boy wins...fucking lol dude.

Honest Bill
02-13-2009, 19:12
It's fine. It will be just like Independence Day, and Obama will get in a Jet Fighter and send those fuckers back to Nibiru

Teh.Intarwebz
02-13-2009, 19:18

Your one of those guys who watches a few youtube videos thrown together with Microsoft Windows Movie Maker with an added low quality soundtrack, believing all of it as you go along aren't you.