PDA

View Full Version : Forumfall in real life

Secret
02-01-2009, 22:43
seems to me this is how forumfall acts whenever anyone makes a thread that says ANYTHING negative about darkfall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y

nerdygamer
02-01-2009, 22:46
I loled at this.:lmao:

fermer101
02-01-2009, 22:49
Those guys are a bunch of douche bags.

Blezza
02-01-2009, 22:53
Those guys were a bit scary, they need a shrink for sure.. Kinda funny how he responded tho.. he said "yeah i killed a guy once" lol.

teromous
02-01-2009, 22:57
This should be in OT really, but it's funny.

"I chopped him up into pieces and buried him in a ditch." :lmao:

Blezza
02-01-2009, 23:03
This should be in OT really, but it's funny.

"I chopped him up into pieces and buried him in a ditch." :lmao:

Omg hilarious, they got very upset too..It looked like they wanted to kill him.:eek:

Brainfreeze
02-01-2009, 23:04
Moved to Off-Topic.

SheepXx
02-01-2009, 23:07
/signed

jordanleroux
02-01-2009, 23:07
You fucking suck

Fruitbasket
02-01-2009, 23:09
Forumfall, your getting more like 4chan every day, even though we know you all hate 4chan.

From,
Fellow 4chan user.

jordanleroux
02-01-2009, 23:12
Forumfall, your getting more like 4chan every day, even though we know you all hate 4chan.

From,
Fellow 4chan user.

Says the guy who has been here for 3 months. If anything we are becomming less and less like /b/. Moron.

Lord Belphegor
02-01-2009, 23:15
Scientologists are a bunch of nutcases that need to seriously be restrained and locked up.

fermer101
02-01-2009, 23:16
Scientologists are a bunch of nutcases that need to seriously be restrained and locked up.

*gasp* You disagree with Scientology!? Well what are your crimes, huh? Come on! Spit em' out!

Lethn
02-01-2009, 23:22
lol this is brilliant

Instead of what they're saying though its usually

"You suck"

"Go back to WoW"

"Your afraid of Sandboxes"

orince
02-01-2009, 23:24
whats forumfall ?

Lethn
02-01-2009, 23:28
After watching the full thing its stuff like that which makes me glad I learned to block out any forms of propaganda at an early age.

Kurog
02-01-2009, 23:29
lmao XD

[O]_Fawkes
02-01-2009, 23:31
I'd think it'd be more like this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1vuiy9IVo&feature=channel_page)

fermer101
02-01-2009, 23:32
_Fawkes;2545094']I'd think it'd be more like this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1vuiy9IVo&feature=channel_page)

lol, saw that a few days ago.

Honest Bill
02-01-2009, 23:53
After watching the full thing its stuff like that which makes me glad I learned to block out any forms of propaganda at an early age.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Everyone is susceptible to propoganda. The fact that you think you are immune, just means it works especially well on you.

Lethn
02-01-2009, 23:59
Yeah keep telling yourself that. Everyone is susceptible to propoganda. The fact that you think you are immune, just means it works especially well on you.

No I know I'm immune because I have my own personal beliefs that do not reflect on the majority :)

Edit: Plus I follow common sense instead of bullshit

Lord Belphegor
02-02-2009, 00:11
No I know I'm immune because I have my own personal beliefs that do not reflect on the majority :)

Common sense would say that the amount of tears you have spilled on Forumfall suggest otherwise.

Honest Bill
02-02-2009, 00:16

It doesn't need to be a view held by the majority to have been propogated falsely. And besides saying you follow common sense is pretty contradictory. Where do you think 'common' sense comes from?

Lethn
02-02-2009, 00:21
It doesn't need to be a view held by the majority to have been propogated falsely. And besides saying you follow common sense is pretty contradictory. Where do you think 'common' sense comes from?

mmmm.... That little voice inside your head telling you "This is utter bullshit" Or "He's not making sense"

Or my personal favourite "Honest bill is trying to be clever and troll me" no, really, I think I know when someone tells me 'God exists' and he's not infront of my eyes or I haven't seen him or heard his voice in my head then I think I know whether or not something is bullshit.

Also I'll admit common has many meanings but as far as I'm concerned common sense to me is basically what is the most rational and reasonable explanation for something and I'm not even afraid to say whether or not I don't know about something unlike a lot of people either.

Honest Bill
02-02-2009, 00:37
mmmm.... That little voice inside your head telling you "This is utter bullshit" Or "He's not making sense"

Or my personal favourite "Honest bill is trying to be clever and troll me" no, really, I think I know when someone tells me 'God exists' and he's not infront of my eyes or I haven't seen him or heard his voice in my head then I think I know whether or not something is bullshit.

Also I'll admit common has many meanings but as far as I'm concerned common sense to me is basically what is the most rational and reasonable explanation for something and I'm not even afraid to say whether or not I don't know about something unlike a lot of people either.

Firstly. I do not try to be clever. Nor would i need to be to troll you. However, it's still a pertinent question. Where did your 'little voice' get it's infinite wisdom from. Everything you think you know, you have learned at some point, from someone or somewhere.

I think it's incredibly naive to believe you are immune to propoganda. everyone's life is pervaded by it on some levels. We are born into an immensely complex social network. there are many accepted codes and paradigms, which we believe without giving it too much thought. whether it be our moral code, or our fashion tastes, right down to our political views.

fermer101
02-02-2009, 00:41
firstly. I do not try to be clever. Nor would i need to be to troll you. However, it's still a pertinent question. Where did your 'little voice' get it's infinite wisdom from. Everything you think you know, you have learned at some point, from someone or somewhere.

I think it's incredibly naive to believe you are immune to propoganda. Everyone's life is pervaded by it on some levels. We are born into an immensely complex social network. There are many accepted codes and paradigms, which we believe without giving it too much thought. Whether it be our moral code, or our fashion tastes, right down to our political views.

troll!

Lethn
02-02-2009, 00:42
troll!

*nod nod* :sly: The tables have turned! attack!

*hits honest bill with a stick* Die troll Die!

Honest Bill
02-02-2009, 00:44
One does not even need to try, in order to troll you. when an emotional response can be illicited by merely pointing out the flaws in your argument

Lethn
02-02-2009, 00:45
One does not even need to try, in order to troll you. when an emotional response can be illicited by merely pointing out the flaws in your argument

What emotion? Didn't you know? I'm a secret robot created to preserve freedom of speech on the internet by causing chaos everywhere I can.

Honest Bill
02-02-2009, 00:49
What emotion? Didn't you know? I'm a secret robot created to preserve freedom of speech on the internet by causing chaos everywhere I can.

Not so secret any more Lethn, or should i say Model 10011001

LordTenacious
02-02-2009, 00:50

ROFL

Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Lethn
02-02-2009, 00:50
Not so secret any more Lethn, or should i say Model 10011001

Initiating Self-Destruct sequence, please abandon this thread and this site or your computer will be destroyed to protect identity......

lilyeti
02-02-2009, 02:37
Initiating Self-Destruct sequence, please abandon this thread and this site or your computer will be destroyed to protect identity......

0......Lethn has fufilled his duty, he will now stand motionless until he is programed to work towards a new goal.

Lethn
02-02-2009, 02:46

0......Lethn has fufilled his duty, he will now stand motionless until he is programed to work towards a new goal.

FOOLED YOU!

*explodes and destroys the earth*

Killuminati
02-02-2009, 03:13
Says the guy who has been here for 3 months. If anything we are becomming less and less like /b/. Moron.

Yah right, with all these new retards it looks like the cancer spilled over.

Deten
02-02-2009, 03:36
Come on, dont give forufall all the credit

EVERY BOARD IN THE WORLD GOES CRAZY WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING BAD.

Try going into XKCD forums or mirc and say that his comics are bland and simple...

fermer101
02-02-2009, 03:36
FOOLED YOU!

:ohno:

lilyeti
02-02-2009, 03:44
FOOLED YOU!

OH! FUCK YEAH, THEY HAVE FORUMFALL IN HELL! It can't be that bad then...

Lord Belphegor
02-02-2009, 04:12
Way to have 2 retards derail a thread. Congratulations.