PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Israel will expand the front to include South Lebanon ?

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 09:54
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/14/israel.gaza/index.html

Hezbollah has been keeping its forces in check since 2006 to avoid another bloodbath. They have also been importing AA and longer range land-land missiles ever since the 2006 shitstorm.

Still, rogue rockets are fired into Israel from south Lebanon.

Do you think Israel would be so foolish as to turn the war machine towards Lebanon again ? Given that their air force will no longer be invulnerable, and 2006 showed that a land incursion even with scorched earth tactics will fail horribly.

I dont want those fuckers to ruin my summer vacation yet again.

saltwaterteffy
01-14-2009, 09:55
Do you think Israel will expand the front to include South Lebanon ?

I'm an average middle class American. I don't REALLY give a shit about ANYTHING.

LordTenacious
01-14-2009, 09:56
Saltwatertaffy already won this thread. Might as well lock it.

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 09:56
I'm an average middle class American. I don't REALLY give a shit about ANYTHING.

I was asking for politically salient opinions, you worry about your daily peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cant blame you simpleton.

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 09:57
Saltwatertaffy already won this thread. Might as well lock it.

I just reversed the win, into fail, and questioned his intellect, in one sentence.

Jungle345
01-14-2009, 09:58
sir, you make me cry D':

Vaalsha
01-14-2009, 09:59
No - the gaza fight was all timed to end at the inaguration. Its all planned out they wont attack south lebanon now.

Sirmolle
01-14-2009, 10:00
I just reversed the win, into fail, and questioned his intellect, in one sentence.

Not really, his post is alot smarter than any response you can come up with. You're just too stupid to see his brilliance.

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 10:02
You're just too stupid to see his brilliance.

I'm an average middle class American.

Who am i kidding, im going to have to point it out.

You just called "middle class american" "brilliant".

Congratulations, you win the prize, of scorn.

Henu989
01-14-2009, 10:03
I doubt they will any time soon.

Odds are that Israel will be a bit cautious with Obama becoming the president and all, since they most likely aren't 100% sure on him/US supporting them.

Though, I personally think Israel does have justification to invade Lebanon and go after Hamas.

I mean Hamas is firing rockets at them from Lebanon, unless Lebanon gets the attacks to stop by itself then Israel imo has the moral justification to protect itself.

TBH I think Lebanon should be co-operating with Israel on this one, if they won't then they might as well just declare war.

Jungle345
01-14-2009, 10:04

lol, well put.

average ppl suck

Sirmolle
01-14-2009, 10:05

ITT: Not spotting irony.

EDIT: And by irony, I mean his post, numbnuts. It was a parody of this entire forum, and all the useless eurotrash in it.

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 10:07
I doubt they will any time soon.

Odds are that Israel will be a bit cautious with Obama becoming the president and all, since they most likely aren't 100% sure on him/US supporting them.

Though, I personally think Israel does have justification to invade Lebanon and go after Hamas.

I mean Hamas is firing rockets at them from Lebanon, unless Lebanon gets the attacks to stop by itself then Israel imo has the moral justification to protect itself.

TBH I think Lebanon should be co-operating with Israel on this one, if they won't then they might aswell just declare war.

Lebanon is cooperating. The lebanese army didnt fire a shot in the 2006 fiasco, Hezbollah dragged the country into the conflict.

The Army cannot control Hezbollah, as 50% of the army is Shiite, you would have a messy division straight down the middle of the armed forces.

However, Israel protecting itself does not entail decimating entire cities as it likes to do. That i disagree with.

I hope Obama severely slashes funding to ISrael, so they can learn how to act as a responsible and independant sovereign nation, instead of a war machine as they currently do.

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 10:08
ITT: Not spotting irony.

EDIT: And by irony, I mean his post, numbnuts. It was a parody of this entire forum, and all the useless eurotrash in it.

My detector is off, as i currently have a hardon fogs my mind.

Jungle345
01-14-2009, 10:10
wait... why would they be firing into open fields?

(Three rockets fell on northern Israel from Lebanon for the second time in a week, striking in open fields, Israeli police said Wednesday." (CNN)

this sounds suspiciously like a plan of some sort. i cant describe it, but all i can say is be carefull of what you read and hear.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 10:11

(Three rockets fell on northern Israel from Lebanon for the second time in a week, striking in open fields, Israeli police said Wednesday." (CNN)

this sounds suspiciously like a plan of some sort. i cant describe it, but all i can say is be carefull of what you read and hear.

Its a nice scam to invade Lebanon?
Instead of WMD's they use fake rockets :ohno:

Jungle345
01-14-2009, 10:12
Its a nice scam to invade Lebanon?
Instead of WMD's they use fake rockets :ohno:

your getting warmer

EDIT: call me a conspiracy theorizer, or an unblinking thinker, but i dont trust the US government.

EDIT:EDIT: and by US i also mean my government

Sirmolle
01-14-2009, 10:13
My detector is off, as i currently have a hardon fogs my mind.

Silly simpleton.

Pcheez

Probably just meant to remind Israel that Hezbollah can hit any region of Israel no matter how far.

Or they just fired some shitty Grad or Katyushas blindly.

Pcheez
Silly simpleton.

I went full retard, should never have gone full retard :(

Dhig
your getting warmer

I am all warm and fuzzy.
And there comes the hardon :ninja:

Henu989
01-14-2009, 10:16
Lebanon is cooperating. The lebanese army didnt fire a shot in the 2006 fiasco, Hezbollah dragged the country into the conflict.
Oh, Didn't know that, kinda just assumed that every single thing in the middle east is against Israel in every way possible. :p

The Army cannot control Hezbollah, as 50% of the army is Shiite, you would have a messy division straight down the middle of the armed forces.
Zeesh, religion is really a problem there. :/

I mean what kind of an army refuses orders due to religious beliefs when there clearly is a distinct moral justification for their actions?

However, Israel protecting itself does not entail decimating entire cities as it likes to do. That i disagree with.
Well..
I'm no expert ,but I'm betting that since Hamas is no doubt hiding in the cities taking potshots at the Israelis they don't really have much choice than to go in to get them.

I hope Obama severely slashes funding to ISrael, so they can learn how to act as a responsible and independant sovereign nation, instead of a war machine as they currently do.
The thing is that Obama will be facing a shit-storm of propaganda and anger from the religious right if he clashes the support.

And in the end he is just a politician.

And shouldn't an responsible and independent sovereign nation be protecting it's citizens ?
I mean Hamas is firing long range rockets at them, what the fuck are they supposed to do?

But then again I haven't been paying any special attention to the middle east and Israel so I might not be getting the full picture of whats going on..

EDIT:
Why the fuck do I keep writing Hamas? Hezbollah, dammit.
It's Hezbollah firing the rockets this time ? Or is it?

I relly need to brush up on my middle east factions.. :(

DR.NUMBERS
01-14-2009, 10:48

Yeah, if the army split trying to control Hezbollah that would suck ass. They don't need another civil war.

Will Israel intervene? I don't think so. Not so much because they think they will lose but more because they have been getting neg press now for the last few years and people are getting really pissed + they are busy in Gaza atm AND want to take a bite out of Iran.

If for some reason they do, I hope they do it with the approval of the Lebanese government and without using (too many) air/artillery strikes. An Israeli quick response ground force operating from within Lebanon would be less bloody.

Rhasta
01-14-2009, 10:56
I just cannot understand how can a nation that have gone through holocaust, keep palestinians in concentration camp (witch Gaza basicly is.)

And to OP, no Israel wont invade south Lebanon any time soon, this action allrdy taking too much time.

Kusghuul
01-14-2009, 14:33
i don't think they will. One war's enough to get votes.

Skree
01-14-2009, 19:22
Do you think Israel would be so foolish as to turn the war machine towards Lebanon again ?No a chance in hell that they go back in there for another ass kicking like the last time the tangled with Hezbollah, of their own free will at least.

All the current leaders have to do is look at the political fallout to see what their futures would be after something so stupid. The US government pushed for them to invade, then walked away from disaster.

However. If their primary financier, the US government (using my tax dollars) tells them to, they will march right in. Without my tax dollars Israel doesn't exist.

Skree

Ziegler
01-14-2009, 19:57
Really...you people think that Israel hangs that much on the US strings?

I think it will be more along the lines of if they see that Obama is hanging them out to dry...they'll go ballistic on the whole middle east. They'll figure fuckit...US was our only ally.....and if they aint..then it's israel against the world, might as well go out with a hellfire bang.

CrystalUO
01-14-2009, 20:01

I think it will be more along the lines of if they see that Obama is hanging them out to dry...they'll go ballistic on the whole middle east. They'll figure fuckit...US was our only ally.....and if they aint..then it's israel against the world, might as well go out with a hellfire bang.

Bingo!

Skree
01-14-2009, 20:01
Really...you people think that Israel hangs that much on the US strings?Without a doubt.

No US subsidy ='s no Israel (unless someone else steps up to subsidize them).

Pretty simple.

Skree

Ziegler
01-14-2009, 20:19
Without a doubt.

No US subsidy ='s no Israel (unless someone else steps up to subsidize them).

Pretty simple.

Skree

3 billion a year?

Villa
01-14-2009, 20:21
Guys, we all know it was Mossad that bombed New York in a bid to get Israel's bitch to invade Israel's enemies.

I have proof.

Villa
01-14-2009, 20:23
3 billion a year?
Enough for 300 million * 1 month subscriptions to WoW, which suspiciously enough is roughly the population of the US plus illegal immigrants.

CONSPIRACY?

Pcheez
01-14-2009, 20:28

You really think Israel would survive more than a day if it did in fact go batshit insane ?

It will literally be a rain of fucking fire on israel from 4 nations, nobody is that stupid.

I like many others just want peace. I only advocate alcohol and easy women for all, i dislike shells and missiles.

1998altima
01-14-2009, 20:39
I would not be surprised if Hezbollah came to help. I mean look at this video the Palestinian Resistance and Hamas are allying to defeat the IDF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Np15alZ6s

Vessol
01-14-2009, 20:40
Guys, we all know it was Mossad that bombed New York in a bid to get Israel's bitch to invade Israel's enemies.

I have proof.

it was the KGB, idiot

OT: Who cares? Both Hamas and Hezbollah are Iran puppets.

Bonney Goatbeard
01-14-2009, 20:46
The Jews.

I am a fan of Israel, I am a Jew, I live in the Jewish district in eastern inner-city Stockholm.

Here we don't get unprovoked rockets launched at us, but my relatives do by those filthy sandn*****s.

What Olmert should do is wipe out the entire Gaza Strip, the Arabs have no sense of unity, no matter what the fundementalists will use religion as a tool for power and destruction. The only way to stop these people are with force.

And about the high number of casualties, it's nothing compared what diseases and the western-world exploitation of natural resources is cuasing in Africa, but hey they are just tribal creatures, not like the Arabs who are more related to us since they are more civilised?

One thing more, Israel is not willing to sacrifice one soldiers life for any palestinian civilian life, it's national duty, rather bomb a building or neighbourhood than go in with troops risking their life.

All and all, the Gaza Strip is not Israels fault, it's the damn backward thinking fundemantalists fault, get with the times, drop your religious convictions and join the future.

Cintare
01-14-2009, 20:49
Villa

Nice sig. Reminds me of mine.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 20:49
OT: Who cares? Both Hamas and Hezbollah are Iran puppets.

Ever heard of Shia and Sunni?

Iran is Shia.
Hamas are Sunni and Hezbollah are Shia.

Vessol
01-14-2009, 20:51
Ever heard of Shia and Sunni?

Iran is Shia.
Hamas are Sunni and Hezbollah are Shia.

Of course.

Hamas is still an Iranian puppet and receives all their supplies from them.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 20:56
The Jews.

I am a fan of Israel, I am a Jew, I live in the Jewish district in eastern inner-city Stockholm.

Here we don't get unprovoked rockets launched at us, but my relatives do by those filthy sandn*****s.

What Olmert should do is wipe out the entire Gaza Strip, the Arabs have no sense of unity, no matter what the fundementalists will use religion as a tool for power and destruction. The only way to stop these people are with force.

And about the high number of casualties, it's nothing compared what diseases and the western-world exploitation of natural resources is cuasing in Africa, but hey they are just tribal creatures, not like the Arabs who are more related to us since they are more civilised?

One thing more, Israel is not willing to sacrifice one soldiers life for any palestinian civilian life, it's national duty, rather bomb a building or neighbourhood than go in with troops risking their life.

All and all, the Gaza Strip is not Israels fault, it's the damn backward thinking fundemantalists fault, get with the times, drop your religious convictions and join the future.

And not one bit biased :rolleyes:

My hope is that both the Gaza strip and Israel get nuked to nothingness. Would be a relief to the world imo.

Carl Ragadamn
01-14-2009, 20:56
You really think Israel would survive more than a day if it did in fact go batshit insane ?

It will literally be a rain of fucking fire on israel from 4 nations, nobody is that stupid.

I like many others just want peace. I only advocate alcohol and easy women for all, i dislike shells and missiles.
Israel has nukes that win the exchange...

Of course.

Hamas is still an Iranian puppet and receives all their supplies from them.
This, plus it just means Iran is happy to see Hamas cause trouble and die, it is win/win for Iran.

Phazaar
01-14-2009, 21:09
The Jews.

And thus why everyone hates the jews, I guess.

(The above was a joke, for the record, before I hear the swoosh of a banhammer).

In all seriousness, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING JOKING ME. "The Gaza Strip is not Israels fault." Could you be any more blind to reality? You can ask me to join the future as much as you want, but please, of far more note, the past.

If Israel hadn't literally STOLEN territory, TOTALLY unnecessarily, perhaps people would support them in their illegal warmongering and countless untried warcrimes and just general slaughter of civilian populace. Perhaps also, they wouldn't have any such issues because their wall would have acted as the barrier it was supposed to, rather than incitement for more bombing. The issues in Gaza are -all- of Israels doing, don't ever mistake that.

Equally, to go further back, frankly, I almost totally side with the Islamic countries. They've had their holy land stolen, as well as a sizable chunk of their countries, and for what? EDIT: Thought the previous sentence was a bit provocative for my first day here. So the Jews can be appeased for attrocities that were neither the West's fault, nor the fault of those who have sacrified to offer the appeasement.

Villa
01-14-2009, 21:18
The Jews.

I see your people learnt well from their time at Treblinka huh?

tallefred
01-14-2009, 21:27
The Jews.

I'm Jewish as well. I support Israel, and I agree with their right to defend themselves. However, I do not support using chemical weapons. I do not support them bombing U.N. schools, or trucks. I do not condone the killing of civilians.

I have defended Israel's actions on these forums, but I was not fully aware of what was going on. It's true that they have a right to defend themselves, but it's not true that they have the right to do that by any means necessary. You need to pull your head out of your ass and not just blindly trust whatever the Israeli government does. They are a very corrupt government, and they should be taken down imo. There should still be a Jewish state- but with a strong government who represents the people, not itself. The 2 main parties over there care more about screwing each other over than about running the country. This whole fiasco is caused because of the upcoming elections, not out of a desire to save lives.

I disagree with your statement that Israeli soldiers are more important than Palestinian lives. They are not.

Cintare
01-14-2009, 21:28

Those were the good ol' days huh? Must disturb you that with help from the Almighty they can now beat you down if they need to.

tallefred
01-14-2009, 21:31

I guess your people learned a lot from your time in Hamas training camps? Way to generalize you piece of shit.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 21:33
Those were the good ol' days huh? Must disturb you that with help from the Almighty they can now beat you down if they need to.

And you are not the least crazy. Yay, the almighty helps us and we are invincible!
bring the restraining jacket plix.

Cintare
01-14-2009, 21:42
And you are not the least crazy. Yay, the almighty helps us and we are invincible!
bring the restraining jacket plix.

Wow, if you've never heard someone use the phrase "With God's help", you really should try getting out of your basement.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 21:48
Wow, if you've never heard someone use the phrase "With God's help", you really should try getting out of your basement.

Sure I have and those are the crazy idiots we dont want to lead a country.
Religion should have nothing to do with politics.
So if a politician use the phrase they are fucking idiots.

Cintare
01-14-2009, 21:53
Sure I have and those are the crazy idiots we dont want to lead a country.
Religion should have nothing to do with politics.
So if a politician use the phrase they are fucking idiots.

The other 90% of the world(including people who work hard physical labor and people who live in the real world who can't surf digg all day and read "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins on their free time) would say that you're a lot crazier than they are.

Dhig
01-14-2009, 22:03
The other 90% of the world(including people who work hard physical labor and people who live in the real world who can't surf digg all day and read "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins on their free time) would say that you're a lot crazier than they are.

Sorry, where I live and the rest of EU doesnt use a phrase with god in it to inspire their country.
If Israel does it with the purpose to initiate a war, I dont give a fuck if they get wiped out.

Cintare
01-14-2009, 22:07
Sorry, where I live and the rest of EU doesnt use a phrase with god in it to inspire their country.
If Israel does it with the purpose to initiate a war, I dont give a fuck if they get wiped out.
If you hate people who religion to initiate war. Then you must, really, really, really hate Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran etc...

Dhig
01-14-2009, 22:23
If you hate people who religion to initiate war. Then you must, really, really, really hate Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran etc...

I dont hate countries or people. I dislike religion because they are so fucking ignorant.
When shit like this happens we can see peoples true opinion.
Like some of the jews on this forum being fucking racist against Muslims.
Sure it goes the other way also but we already knew that.
But my point is, the jewish people aint better.

Skree
01-15-2009, 17:32
3 billion a year?Really ?

Recently Americans have begun to read and hear that "Israel receives $3 billion in annual U.S. foreign aid." That's true. But it's still a lie. The problem is that in fiscal 1997 alone, Israel received from a variety of other U.S. federal budgets at least $525.8 million above and beyond its $3 billion from the foreign aid budget, and yet another $2 billion in federal loan guarantees. So the complete total of U.S. grants and loan guarantees to Israel for fiscal 1997 was $5,525,800,000.http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm Listning to main stream media just makes you more stupid.

Read the whole article at this link to expand your knowledge.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/114bill.html

Skree