01-13-2009, 23:40
I nommed him all up.

Tzacharu
01-13-2009, 23:41
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/member.php?u=45970

Wickfield
01-13-2009, 23:42
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/member.php?u=45970

he's still suspended after 5 days? that's quite an owning right there.

slugy
01-13-2009, 23:42
more to the point, why the fuck do you care?

Ankh
01-13-2009, 23:43
He's writing an anime, obviously.

Ungraylessness
01-13-2009, 23:43
Why do people say gone like Gawn and not Jun like it looks.
The J and O should be hard not soft. Gone should rhyme with one.

popsaregood230
01-13-2009, 23:44
more to the point, why the fuck do you care?

hes pleasured me many, many, many, many, many, many, many times.

Wickfield
01-13-2009, 23:45
hes pleasured me many, many, many, many, many, many, many times.

oh THAT many?

Girth
01-13-2009, 23:53
Don't say its name 3 times or it will appear and we don't want that.

Strangia
01-13-2009, 23:58
He is probably off writing an anime about a rough, tough, wanna be video game designer from england, who is completely above you in every argument due to his overwhelming intelligence.

Agge
01-14-2009, 00:00
He's writing an anime, obviously.

Ofcourse.

It's nice to have him gone, now if just a few others could be taken care of it would be even better. To bad it won't last forever.

He is probably off writing an anime about a rough, tough, wanna be video game designer from england, who is completely above you in every argument due to his overwhelming intelligence.
As accurate as it gets.

Natdaprat
01-14-2009, 00:02
He's watching you from a safe place with hot chicks all bathing him. Hopefully he'll look half decent when he gets back.

Methuselah
01-14-2009, 00:03
is he gonez?

Gone in the trunk of my car!

Did this really need it's own thread though?

Lyam Sunchaser
01-14-2009, 00:04

Yes it does!

Strangia

How else would we organize the search parties?

Zushakon
Actually, no.

Nevron

Absolutely not. You are obligated to close it.

Toxic Waste
01-14-2009, 00:05

Don't bury him in the sandbox! We lika da sandbox!

Natdaprat
01-14-2009, 00:06
Absolutely not. You are obligated to close it.

Speaking on behalf of Lethn:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!

Thaeds
01-14-2009, 00:06
Thought this was a good place to post this again, even though I sig it at the end of all my posts.

Ron Paul said it, I said it, why the fuck are you acting like this is unknown to most of us who haven't been blindly following the media?

And who the fuck are you? The top economists disagreed about whether the bailout was a good idea or not, and we won't know for a long time, if ever, who was right. You're opinion was given to you by some e-warrior who managed to sound convincing. You have absolutely no ability to judge the bailout because you don't have anywhere near the education or experience to know the first thing about it.

You are such a fucking generic piece of shit it's actually intriguing. In fact, in order to both show everyone how unique you are, and explore the topic a little further, I present to you, and the rest of forumfall, e-warrior 101, a guide in correctly formed internet arguments. Enjoy!

All of these posts were made in the last 12 hours, and represent half of Lethn's total posts in that time.

This first quote is a classic example of "There is a huge conspiracy and I'm the only one too smart to fall for it"

As with all games I'll just study the gameplay videos and decide myself, frankly I think games reviews are so fucking annoyingly biased towards publishers I wouldn't want to see what people have to say about Darkfall, especially with the vaporware tag it's been given by idiots who haven't bothered checking out the game properly.

Now we have "I'm such a seasoned veteran I don't even have emotions anymore". A great way to show people how in control of everything you really are.

The times they post news and stuff is almost completely random so I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see a news item saying "We're sending out beta emails now" quite frankly.

Possibly the best example of "I don't conform to typical social norms" I've ever seen... His resistance to realize that if not for his extreme social phobia he would fuck anything that moved is remarkable.

She is hot, I just don't find her all that attractive personally :p

Ahh, a classic. The "you are so lucky I decided not to flame you". No e-warrior should be without this in their repertoire.

Must resist... Temptation to flame...

Here our e-warrior unleashes his first combo, starting with "it's okay for me to do whatever I want because I am on a whole other level than the rest of you". It's then followed by an "I can post like a troll, and still call you a troll cause I'm better than you". Really does get the point across.

I ranted about how I cheated and I enjoyed it because of shitty stats based games that force you to play by their rules in order to enjoy the game, kkthxbai troll.

Not only has our friend mastered the use of forum style arguments, but he even tries to educate the masses, as you can see in this explination of "post a lot so anyone who doesn't read it is wrong".

This is why I write walls of texts so people who don't read them look incredibly stupid.

Perhaps in a frenzy of intellectualness we catch a rare glimpse indeed. It seems despite knowing better Lethn very nearly makes a blunder in this timeless "I have a plan so awesome I shouldn't even be talking about it". Whew that was a close one!

Who said anything about anarchy? I'm just going to kill any enemies I see and carve out my own underground criminal empi-.... woops! Almost gave my plan away.

One of the more deceptive and below the belt moves, in my opinion, "I know you are but what am I" does wonders to defray attention from yourself onto another, weaker, e-warrior. Anything goes in e-wars. This move tries to shift public opinion by asserting the e-warriors dominance, thus, only the most powerful e-warriors should attempt it.

Will those fucking assholes stop attention whoring already? As if their clan isn't filled with idiots enough, I can't wait to kill those scumbags in game, they will be on my KoS list.

When you've spent twelve hours or so posting, your fingers and mind can get a little tired, so, much like a kung-fu master uses an opponents own force against them, so will a true e-warrior use his opponents efforts against them. Here we see this in use with "if you understood what you were saying, you'd see you already proved yourself wrong". This is a particularly useful skill both for the brevity, and because of the circularness of the argument. If your opponent didn't even know what they said the first time, then all future posts are invalidated as well, the argument is won in less than a sentence!

Cry more and read your previous posts.

When your opponents own force isn't great enough to use against them, use their weakness instead with "no source, no truth!". It's a doubly whammy to your victim because not only does finding a source take a lot of effort, but that effort also validates your argument by showing that a source was needed! This move is best used in arguments against common knowledge facts.

Okay fucking source please

"I'm so cool I don't even have to act like I'm cool"

bewbz! *runs in circles*

For our grand finale we see something only expert e-warriors should dare attempt. A five part combo which will surely leave any opponent decimated. It gets complicated so I'll break it down to it's parts. It's also safer than viewing the entire attack at once.

He starts off with a solid "you don't read right" questioning his opponents abilities right off the bat.

Clearly you didn't read
Then he moves into a "I have much better things to do" transition which negates the importance of the original point, which then invalidates even the best responses!

I was almost at the end but couldn't be fucking bothered
Another one-two combo, to make it even more embarrassing for someone to correct him, because he "doesn't care"! Masterful.

I don't care
This part of the chain is tricky as an inexperienced e-warrior could easily damage himself with this move, but Lethn is no regular e-warrior! He easily makes his point again with "I'm only good at good games", which not only invalidates arguments for the games, but also increases his skills as a gamer. Remarkable.

getting pissed off because the game wouldn't let me progress anymore.
Rounding out his lethal combo, we see the e-warrior shows how powerful he is with "rules only effect me if I say they do, and that's okay".

I've never cheated in any other games like Morrowind because they allow you to use some tactics instead of just force you to go back.

Now that I've gone over the individual parts, I don't think it can do any serious damage to show you this post in it's entirety... Study it, you can learn a lot.

Clearly you didn't read, I was almost at the end but couldn't be fucking bothered constantly dying and trying to figure out what it was that I did wrong and I don't care, I found it far more fun than just getting pissed off because the game wouldn't let me progress anymore.

Also for the record I've never cheated in any other games like Morrowind because they allow you to use some tactics instead of just force you to go back.

That's it for me guys. Join me next time for e-warrior 102 when we'll go over Rick-Rolls, YTMNDs, Photoshop and other advanced techniques.

Peace out and remember to take care of your ego, it's by far the best defense out there! Stay safe!

That was the most pathetic troll attempt I've ever seen Thaeds as someone who supposedly joined in 2005 I honestly expected better than the usual "Put words into peoples mouth and pretend they're saying something else" tactics that only the trolls on MMORPG.com use.

Seriously, why did you even bother? I'm rather impressed you actually went to the lengths you did to dig up so many quotes but they don't make any point nor do they actually verify anything that you say, you should take a lesson from Jon Stewart on how to dig up peoples' quotes and use it against them he does it very well against politicians.

Not only that, did you even think this would actually bother me in the slightest? Pathetic e-peen stroking like that is something I just laugh at right now because when you resort to trying to personally attack someone then you yourself end up looking like the utter douchebag instead of the person your trying to target.

That was the most pathetic troll attempt I've ever seen
You don't read right.

Thaeds as someone who supposedly joined in 2005 I honestly expected better than the usual "Put words into peoples mouth and pretend they're saying something else" tactics that only the trolls on MMORPG.com use.
I don't conform to typical social norms.

Seriously, why did you even bother?
It's okay for me to do what I want because I'm on a whole other level than you.

I'm rather impressed you actually went to the lengths you did to dig up so many quotes but they don't make any point nor do they actually verify anything that you say
I don't care.

You should take a lesson from Jon Stewart on how to dig up peoples' quotes and use it against them he does it very well against politicians.
Do you have a source for this?

Not only that, did you even think this would actually bother me in the slightest? Pathetic e-peen stroking like that is something I just laugh at right now
If you understood what you were saying, you'd see that you already proved yourself wrong.

when you resort to trying to personally attack someone then you yourself end up looking like the utter douchebag instead of the person your trying to target.
I'm such a seasoned veteran I don't even have emotions anymore.

there's a limit to how much of an asshole you can be.

...Wall of hilarity...And this boys and girls is the difference between an '05er and an '07er.

Bronson;1929518']Wow, bravo and well done!

Holy shit.

pretty hilarious read

Hahaha, thank you so much. I will always be able to look at Lethn's ramblings with a smile on my face now.

I salute you.

oh god many lulz..many lulz....

That was pretty epic.

Thaeds, pat on the back for making me laugh.

Can't believe I just read through all of that. Lol, that was win.

Perfect.

That was a true epic fukking win.

I humbly salute you and changing my grade to 11/10.

And he gets suspended all the time, cause his posts are trash. I haven't ever been suspended, but unless I'm flaming him my posts are always useful. Coincidence? Also I'm glad I got this posted before this thread got locked.

Strangia
01-14-2009, 00:07
Speaking on behalf of Lethn:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you!

Lethn would actually say "sorry, i don't have the time to tell you why you are wrong, so im going to go read anime"

Agge
01-14-2009, 00:11
Thought this was a good place to post this again, even though I sig it at the end of all my posts.

Although it was hilerius, it was like launching a nuke at a kitten.

Jimzs70
01-14-2009, 00:16

That thread should be a sticky.

LordTenacious
01-14-2009, 00:20
How else would we organize the search parties?

We aren't organizing anything for that little shitstain.

Strangia
01-14-2009, 00:20

And he gets suspended all the time, cause his posts are trash. I haven't ever been suspended, but unless I'm flaming him my posts are always useful. Coincidence? Also I'm glad I got this posted before this thread got locked.

You are me e-hero. Can i be your e-concubine?

1998altima
01-14-2009, 00:25
Lethn got the betacakes.

Agge
01-14-2009, 00:27
Lethn got the betacakes.

I'd kill myeslf if he got in befor me.

Strangia
01-14-2009, 00:28
I'd kill myeslf if he got in befor me.

Richard Dawkins could write his next book if Lethn got in

jordanleroux
01-14-2009, 00:40
I would rather masturbate to nude pictures of Xinnro before having to read another one of Lethn's posts.

Thaeds
01-14-2009, 00:52
You are my e-hero. Can i be your e-concubine?

That thread should be a sticky.

I keep that thread on google docs, I update it whenever I see something I want to add, like these two comments. Welcome to history guys! If you're ever interested, you can copy it here, (http://tr.im/1xxn)and paste it into any thread easily (pastes as my current sig, delete a few lines to just get the spoiler part).

I'll make part two sometime, I meant to a long time ago, but I might wait until Darkfall comes out. I bet it would be funnier as a movie.

Speaking of which, anyone who gets me Lethns in game name will win my eternal gratitude. I could even pay you some gold, or real life cash if you really want, but I think me griefing him until he quits should be enough of an incentive.

e-warrior 101

(http://tr.im/28oj)

Ron Paul said it, I said it, why the fuck are you acting like this is unknown to most of us who haven't been blindly following the media?
And who the fuck are you? The top economists disagreed about whether the bailout was a good idea or not, and we won't know for a long time, if ever, who was right. You're opinion was given to you by some e-warrior who managed to sound convincing. You have absolutely no ability to judge the bailout because you don't have anywhere near the education or experience to know the first thing about it.

You are such a fucking generic piece of shit it's actually intriguing. In fact, in order to both show everyone how unique you are, and explore the topic a little further, I present to you, and the rest of forumfall, e-warrior 101, a guide in correctly formed internet arguments. Enjoy!

All of these posts were made in the last 12 hours, and represent half of Lethn's total posts in that time.

This first quote is a classic example of "There is a huge conspiracy and I'm the only one too smart to fall for it"

As with all games I'll just study the gameplay videos and decide myself, frankly I think games reviews are so fucking annoyingly biased towards publishers I wouldn't want to see what people have to say about Darkfall, especially with the vaporware tag it's been given by idiots who haven't bothered checking out the game properly.
Now we have "I'm such a seasoned veteran I don't even have emotions anymore". A great way to show people how in control of everything you really are.

The times they post news and stuff is almost completely random so I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see a news item saying "We're sending out beta emails now" quite frankly.
Possibly the best example of "I don't conform to typical social norms" I've ever seen... His resistance to realize that if not for his extreme social phobia he would fuck anything that moved is remarkable.

Ahh, a classic. The "you are so lucky I decided not to flame you". No e-warrior should be without this in their repertoire.

Here our e-warrior unleashes his first combo, starting with "it's okay for me to do whatever I want because I am on a whole other level than the rest of you". It's then followed by an "I can post like a troll, and still call you a troll cause I'm better than you". Really does get the point across.

I ranted about how I cheated and I enjoyed it because of shitty stats based games that force you to play by their rules in order to enjoy the game, kkthxbai troll.
Not only has our friend mastered the use of forum style arguments, but he even tries to educate the masses, as you can see in this explination of "post a lot so anyone who doesn't read it is wrong".

This is why I write walls of texts so people who don't read them look incredibly stupid.
Perhaps in a frenzy of intellectualness we catch a rare glimpse indeed. It seems despite knowing better Lethn very nearly makes a blunder in this timeless "I have a plan so awesome I shouldn't even be talking about it". Whew that was a close one!

Who said anything about anarchy? I'm just going to kill any enemies I see and carve out my own underground criminal empi-.... woops! Almost gave my plan away.
One of the more deceptive and below the belt moves, in my opinion, "I know you are but what am I" does wonders to defray attention from yourself onto another, weaker, e-warrior. Anything goes in e-wars. This move tries to shift public opinion by asserting the e-warriors dominance, thus, only the most powerful e-warriors should attempt it.

Will those fucking assholes stop attention whoring already? As if their clan isn't filled with idiots enough, I can't wait to kill those scumbags in game, they will be on my KoS list.
When you've spent twelve hours or so posting, your fingers and mind can get a little tired, so, much like a kung-fu master uses an opponents own force against them, so will a true e-warrior use his opponents efforts against them. Here we see this in use with "if you understood what you were saying, you'd see you already proved yourself wrong". This is a particularly useful skill both for the brevity, and because of the circularness of the argument. If your opponent didn't even know what they said the first time, then all future posts are invalidated as well, the argument is won in less than a sentence!

When your opponents own force isn't great enough to use against them, use their weakness instead with "no source, no truth!". It's a doubly whammy to your victim because not only does finding a source take a lot of effort, but that effort also validates your argument by showing that a source was needed! This move is best used in arguments against common knowledge facts.

bewbz! *runs in circles*
For our grand finale we see something only expert e-warriors should dare attempt. A five part combo which will surely leave any opponent decimated. It gets complicated so I'll break it down to it's parts. It's also safer than viewing the entire attack at once.

He starts off with a solid "you don't read right" questioning his opponents abilities right off the bat.

Clearly you didn't read
Then he moves into a "I have much better things to do" transition which negates the importance of the original point, which then invalidates even the best responses!

Another one-two combo, to make it even more embarrassing for someone to correct him, because he "doesn't care"! Masterful.

I don't care
This part of the chain is tricky as an inexperienced e-warrior could easily damage himself with this move, but Lethn is no regular e-warrior! He easily makes his point again with "I'm only good at good games", which not only invalidates arguments for the games, but also increases his skills as a gamer. Remarkable.

Rounding out his lethal combo, we see the e-warrior shows how powerful he is with "rules only effect me if I say they do, and that's okay".

I've never cheated in any other games like Morrowind because they allow you to use some tactics instead of just force you to go back.
Now that I've gone over the individual parts, I don't think it can do any serious damage to show you this post in it's entirety... Study it, you can learn a lot.

Clearly you didn't read, I was almost at the end but couldn't be fucking bothered constantly dying and trying to figure out what it was that I did wrong and I don't care, I found it far more fun than just getting pissed off because the game wouldn't let me progress anymore.

Also for the record I've never cheated in any other games like Morrowind because they allow you to use some tactics instead of just force you to go back.

That's it for me guys. Join me next time for e-warrior 102 when we'll go over Rick-Rolls, YTMNDs, Photoshop and other advanced techniques.

Peace out and remember to take care of your ego, it's by far the best defense out there! Stay safe!

That was the most pathetic troll attempt I've ever seen Thaeds as someone who supposedly joined in 2005 I honestly expected better than the usual "Put words into peoples mouth and pretend they're saying something else" tactics that only the trolls on MMORPG.com use.

Seriously, why did you even bother? I'm rather impressed you actually went to the lengths you did to dig up so many quotes but they don't make any point nor do they actually verify anything that you say, you should take a lesson from Jon Stewart on how to dig up peoples' quotes and use it against them he does it very well against politicians.

Not only that, did you even think this would actually bother me in the slightest? Pathetic e-peen stroking like that is something I just laugh at right now because when you resort to trying to personally attack someone then you yourself end up looking like the utter douchebag instead of the person your trying to target.

You don't read right.

Thaeds as someone who supposedly joined in 2005 I honestly expected better than the usual "Put words into peoples mouth and pretend they're saying something else" tactics that only the trolls on MMORPG.com use.

I'm rather impressed you actually went to the lengths you did to dig up so many quotes but they don't make any point nor do they actually verify anything that you say
I don't care.

You should take a lesson from Jon Stewart on how to dig up peoples' quotes and use it against them he does it very well against politicians.

Not only that, did you even think this would actually bother me in the slightest? Pathetic e-peen stroking like that is something I just laugh at right now
If you understood what you were saying, you'd see that you already proved yourself wrong.

when you resort to trying to personally attack someone then you yourself end up looking like the utter douchebag instead of the person your trying to target.

...Wall of hilarity...And this boys and girls is the difference between an '05er and an '07er.

Holy shit.

pretty hilarious read

Hahaha, thank you so much. I will always be able to look at Lethn's ramblings with a smile on my face now.

I salute you.

That was pretty epic.

Perfect.

This thread should be a sticky.

You are my e-hero.

Your sig is positively epic. I salute you sir.

Agge
01-14-2009, 01:18
Speaking of which, anyone who gets me Lethns in game name will win my eternal gratitude. I could even pay you some gold, or real life cash if you really want, but I think me griefing him until he quits should be enough of an incentive.

You wouldn't be the only one with that wish.

DeadlyHit
01-14-2009, 01:21
I keep that thread on google docs, I update it whenever I see something I want to add, like these two comments. Welcome to history guys! If you're ever interested, you can copy it here, (http://tr.im/1xxn)and paste it into any thread easily (pastes as my current sig, delete a few lines to just get the spoiler part).

I'll make part two sometime, I meant to a long time ago, but I might wait until Darkfall comes out. I bet it would be funnier as a movie.

e-warrior 101

Your work is godly.

LordTenacious
01-14-2009, 01:25
Can I help?

Desperado[1G]
01-14-2009, 01:35
I really like this thread guys

you know that kid is foaming at the mouth right now

Strangia
01-14-2009, 01:41
;2347831']I really like this thread guys

He is probably marking us on his KOS list, and making us into negative characters in his manga. He is also probably training up in martial arts, so if he sees us, he can take us all down, even if with have weapons, because if you have martial arts you can do that.

Vessol
01-14-2009, 01:42
is he gonez?

The ebil libaerlz ate him

Thaeds
01-14-2009, 02:33
You wouldn't be the only one with that wish.

Can I help?

I feel a guild forming? Or at least some unholy alliance. I'm prolly willing to donate at least $30 to finding his in game name. I bet if we were offering $100 all of his buddies would fight over who got to sell him out first, then again, we can prolly get his name for free if his friends find out we want it.

(if you're one of Lethns friends and read this, and will be able to give me verified evidence of his real in game name once Darkfall is live, message me now, I will pay you $30 as soon as your information results in lols)

;2347831']I really like this thread guys

You know that he's on these forums reading this thread as we speak, deciding whether or not he should make another account to post. Thus far he's made the right choice, but how long can he hold it together?

e-warrior 101

bewbz! *runs in circles*

Clearly you didn't read

I don't care

You don't read right.

I don't care.

Holy shit.

pretty hilarious read

I salute you.

That was pretty epic.

Perfect.

This thread should be a sticky.

You are my e-hero.

Your work is godly.

Your sig is positively epic. I salute you sir.

popsaregood230
01-14-2009, 02:45
Lethn = :ohno:

Megumi
01-14-2009, 03:05
Lethn was mistaken for a girl by Cribble and is now tied up in his basement.
Cribble did not want to make the same mistake twice.

Once he found out Lethn was male, he decided that he was skinny and hairless enough for it to not matter. If and when we do see Lethn again, I expect he'll be walking with a limp.

tallefred
01-14-2009, 03:14
Lethn was mistaken for a girl by Cribble and is now tied up in his basement.
Cribble did not want to make the same mistake twice.

Once he found out Lethn was male, he decided that he was skinny and hairless enough for it to not matter. If and when we do see Lethn again, I expect he'll be walking with a limp.

How about you? Are you recovered yet?

(you know he masturbated to you)

Megumi
01-14-2009, 03:17
How about you? Are you recovered yet?

(you know he masturbated to you)

I don't wanna talk about it. Though the psychiatrist said it might help to... I'm sorry but I'm just not ready yet.

LordTenacious
01-14-2009, 03:18
lol Lethn having friends. That's a good one.

Dazarthas
01-14-2009, 03:24
I'm sorry, but who the fuck is Lethn?

tallefred
01-14-2009, 03:28
I don't wanna talk about it. Though the psychiatrist said it might help to... I'm sorry but I'm just not ready yet.

I used to masturbate to you.
I still do.

Haeso
01-14-2009, 03:28

Forumfall is depressed without him. We're going to go commit mass suicide.

Strangia
01-14-2009, 03:31
I'm sorry, but who the fuck is Lethn?

Lethn was this british forumfaller (more like forumfailer!) from england, who strongly believed that, because he wanted to have a job in the video game industry, truly knew more about everything than everyone. In addition to that, he was also a libertarian, and a condescending one.

Also, he talked about how back in his school days, he was such a badass, no one messed with him, because he would just stare at them and they would piss their pants.

Haeso
01-14-2009, 03:34
Lethn was this british forumfaller (more like forumfailer!) from england, who strongly believed that, because he wanted to have a job in the video game industry, truly knew more about everything than everyone. In addition to that, he was also a libertarian, and a condescending one.

Also, he talked about how back in his school days, he was such a badass, no one messed with him, because he would just stare at them and they would piss their pants.

Of course lethn is a douchebag and all that, most people on forumfall are. At least lethn's douchebaggery could be amusing.

Dazarthas
01-14-2009, 03:52

I should've made it clear that I was being sarcastic, but thanks for the background information. It's good to have context to his douchebaggery.