PDA

View Full Version : CrimeCraft

Qikdraw
01-11-2009, 22:12
http://crimecraft.com/

Anyone following this? I just came across it the other day and haven't found much info yet. Seems like a perfect game for some here.

IthroZada
01-11-2009, 22:14
Are you implying that we are low-life criminals?

Edit:Considering that every tab says "Coming soon" there is really no way to decide anything about this game besides the fact that it has a name

CrystalUO
01-11-2009, 22:15
Its not implied, hes pretty direct.

Qikdraw
01-11-2009, 22:22
Are you implying that we are low-life criminals?

Possibly. :)

Actually I was more getting at pvp orientation the game seems to be going into, but if the shoe fits. :D

Edit:Considering that every tab says "Coming soon" there is really no way to decide anything about this game besides the fact that it has a name

Yeah, I'm just browsing the forums for it now. Just thought I'd check and see if anyone else had more info.

[LoD] EE
01-11-2009, 22:24
Seems perfect Indeed! There is absolutely no information on the website about the game!

Nehemia
01-11-2009, 22:28
Gangs? GANGS? Me and my mates aren't fucking gangstas, we're organized criminals, the finnish mafia. In addition, one of us equals many of us. Fuck with us, your family is dead. The cops know we're carrying enough.

Dunno, life's hard enough. Don't need a tv (sorry OC), but I'm still HC.

Someone
01-11-2009, 23:36
Gangs? GANGS? Me and my mates aren't fucking gangstas, we're organized criminals, the finnish mafia. In addition, one of us equals many of us. Fuck with us, your family is dead. The cops know we're carrying enough.

Fuck you and your finnish maffia, your incomphrensible drunken yelling and knife waving doesn't scare me. If you mess with me then my extended family around the world will gather up their various crime syndicates and bribe some russians to nuke Finnland.

Pcheez
01-11-2009, 23:42

You would have to be the whitest organized syndicate man has ever seen.

What the hell do you do to intimidate people anyway, sing some sinatra ?

Pcheez
01-11-2009, 23:42
Fuck you and your finnish maffia, your incomphrensible drunken yelling and knife waving doesn't scare me. If you mess with me then my extended family around the world will gather up their various crime syndicates and bribe some russians to nuke Finnland.

We all know swedes are absolute rubbish in a fight.

Dont deny it, you're too busy absorbing immigrants to do your dirty work for you.

Someone
01-11-2009, 23:56
We all know swedes are absolute rubbish in a fight.

Dont deny it, you're too busy absorbing immigrants to do your dirty work for you.

Sure as fucking hell we are. As you said it we got immigrants for our dirty work, we just handle planning and organisation alongside with leadership. Then we let the immigrants handle the dirty side of buissness, that way we can be morally superior and still kick the shit out of everyone.

bluthorn
01-12-2009, 00:58
I notice that the initial age-gate only goes to 1950. I guess you have to be under 58 or so to play this game.

wertyn
01-12-2009, 01:01
I notice that the initial age-gate only goes to 1950. I guess you have to be under 58 or so to play this game.

they assume that everyone 58+ cannot operate computers. Which is not far from truth

AmonDominus
01-12-2009, 01:01
is this ganjawars vol.2 ?

Qikdraw
04-22-2009, 00:41
I just got an update to sign up for closed beta on the game, so if anyone is interested you might want to sign up at the web site.

http://crimecraft.com/

Runny
04-22-2009, 01:27
Its a keylogger! Dont click!

Slaker
04-22-2009, 04:31
Its a keylogger! Dont click!

I am fucked.

Qikdraw
04-22-2009, 06:10
I am fucked.

No you're not, cause its not a keylogger.

tallefred
04-22-2009, 06:13
No you're not, cause its not a keylogger.

No, it is. Guess you're screwed as well.

Badem
04-22-2009, 10:44
EE;2323234']Seems perfect Indeed! There is absolutely no information on the website about the game!

OOOH Deja Vu anyone?

meh I bet the game gets developed and when its released the players who play as police offices will be gimped as everytime they attack the criminals they get hit by weird debuffs and shit
Police Butality
Public Outrage
Criminals Rights

etc
etc
etc

meh I would rather play with a Merkin

TrikkyMakk
04-22-2009, 12:24

Do you know that no one has ever heard of the Finnish mafia?

shadowy
04-22-2009, 15:13
Do you know that no one has ever heard of the Finnish mafia?

Maybe because there's no such thing. ;)